How important is prostate health? All men are on their way to an enlarged prostate (benign prostatic hypertrophy or BPH). As men age, 4 out of 5 will have sufficient enough problems to seek medical attention.
What kinds of problems?
1. A frequent need to urinate, causing you to get up several times a night.
2. A weak or start & stop stream.
3. A full-bladder feeling, as if you can never completely empty your bladder.
4. Difficulty in starting urination.
5. Dribbling at the beginning or end.
6. Sudden urges to urinate.
7. Burning, pain, or throbbing sensations when urinating.
8. Loss of desire or ability for sex.
9. Blood in the urine and pain or discomfort.
What if your doctor told you that your PSA was elevated? Recent clinical research strongly indicates that some herbs can provide the prostate with support. There are herbs that have been shown to help as much as some drugs without producing the side effects. What are these herbs? Saw palmetto, nettle, beta-sitosterol, pygeum africanum, and pumpkin seed extract. Read more details here:
Information & Ingredients brochure
Return from Prostate Health to Home Page