Lose Weight for Free!
Would you like to lose weight for free? Here's how. Keep it simple. You're reading this because you're interested in how to lose weight for free, either for yourself or someone else.
The first thing you need to know, is that the majority of today's obese individuals, are malnourished. Hunger leads to over-eating. I once knew a man who would eat tons of butter and ice cream because that's what satisfied his hunger! Malnourished bodies are hungry!
Why do people go on diets, quit because of hunger, and gain even more weight than when they went on their diet? Here's information from a study done about
diet soda and weight gain.
Malnourishment bodies need nutrition. What is nutrition? Foods or supplements that contain vitamins and minerals.
Processed foods have little or no nutrition. Heat destroys many enzymes normally found in foods. Non-organic foods also have little or no nutrition because they are grown in nutrient poor soils, picked too early (any nutrients are taken from the soil during growth into the fruit or vegetable), and/or improperly handled or stored. In addition to that, add in the pesticides and herbicides.
When people diet, they reach for diet foods (certainly not a way to lose weight for free), which have added chemical sweeteners for taste, sugars added to reduce fats, or blocking agents (also chemicals) added so your body doesn't absorb nutrients. Not that there's much nutrition in those products!
When people diet that way, they also reduce their calories to lose weight. The body goes into survival mode and starts sending out the "I'm hungry" warning and storing everything it gets into the fat cells in reserve. Giving into the hunger, the body does not release it's fat stores, it enlarges them! That's why weight gain is higher than when starting a diet.
Organic food however, is recognized by the body as food. In a starving person who is overweight, organic foods are more satisfying. The body quits holding onto fat stores because it knows you're giving it what it needs.
Adding supplements to the diet saves money. REALLY! I bet you always thought you were throwing your money away, or even peeing them out. So, lose weight for free! Here's how:
Replace a meal with a supplement. One that provides you with the nourishment your body needs but, without the calories.
Replace your individual supplements with an all-in-one. With today's technology, it can be done.
Here are the steps:
1. Order and take a liquid multivitamin / mineral (link below). When you take it in place of a meal, you lose weight for free. This product is so complete, you can quit buying a lot of your other vitamins / minerals!
2. Replace what you typically drink with water. Water is cheap! The more you drink, the more weight you'll lose. I know this can be hard. Start with a glass of water first thing in the morning, even a half glass. Then, drink another glass with your supplement. It will really get that nourishment into your body. Lose weight for free when you replace the cost of drinks with the cost of water! Here's a story about that.
water vs soda
Lots of people say they don't eat breakfast anyway, a glass of water with your supplement can be your breakfast. If you like eating breakfast, make sure you combine protein with fiber, a good amount is 20 grams of protein with 5 grams of fiber. Stay away from carbs (breads, fruits, cereals) and your body will stay in in it's fat burning stage (when you sleep, your body goes into the fat burning stage after 4 hours, why not keep that going).
3. Eat organic foods. Organic just means it has nutrients. It isn't weird or different. Often it's more expensive, BUT...your body is satisfied with it, so you don't eat tons more than you need. Lose weight for free by eating less, more nourishing foods.
4. Get off your butt. I'd kick you outa that chair myself if I were with you, but I'm not, so get up. Take a few more steps a day. If you sit at your computer all day, set an alarm and walk around your desk every 30 minutes. Start slow and work your way up to walking 30 minutes or more twice a day. The more you walk, the more weight will come off.
5. Take several deep breaths, belly breaths, your lungs need the exercise and your blood needs the oxygen. Oxygen aids weight loss! Make it a habit to take deep breaths regularly throughout the day.
6. Search out enjoyment. Get a picture that makes you laugh and put it where you'll see it often through the day. Get a plant that doesn't need a lot of care and set it where you'll see if often throughout the day. Spend a LOT for a full-spectrum light bulb and put it where it will light up your work area through the day if you don't have sunlight. Talk to people who make you laugh, or give you encouragement. Stay away from those who don't.
7. Read. If you're reading this, there are several other pages for you to read, and more coming! Keep a motivational or inspirational book handy. Read a page first thing in the morning to set the tone for the day. Carry it with you for times your stuck waiting in the car. Have it ready to read a page while eating lunch. Read a page before bed to settle your thoughts and prepare to rest.
8. Write. Journal. It's amazing where our minds take us when we put pen to paper. Do you hate to write? Why? If you've never liked to but haven't tried for a while, try now. Often, we hate to write because we were writing for someone else. Write for yourself. When you "journal", you're writing of yourself and your life experiences.
9. Lose weight for free by NOT GETTING ILL! How much has illness cost you in the past? How much is your insurance? How much is your deductible? How much does your insurance pay? What are your restrictions? Spend money on staying well!
10. Help someone else! There are many ways to do this. Call a friend in need. Sit and listen to someone who needs an ear. Give money to a worthy cause. Share your new found knowledge with others. I'm sure you can think of other things. I've joined the Kiwanis organization because children in need are their focus.
Click this link to order:
Nourishing Meal Replacement
Return from Lose Weight for Free to Home page